Here are some of our most frequently-asked questions by parents.
If you lose your password, don't worry! It can be recovered easily using either your registered email address or mobile number. To recover your password using either email or mobile, please follow the relevant guide below.
1. Go to http://showmyhomework.co.uk/login and click Forgot Password?
2. Enter your email address in the box and click Reset password
3. A password reset email will be sent to your registered address. Follow the instructions to access your account and reset your login details.
Have you previously added your mobile number on your profile? If so, then follow the steps below.
1. Go to http://showmyhomework.co.uk/login and click Forgot password?
2. On the next page, skip the email address option and click Or recover your PIN using your mobile
3. Enter your number and click send verification code to receive a PIN
4. After receiving the PIN via text, return to the login screen and use the PIN to gain access to your account
If you are unable to recover your password using either of these methods, please contact your school. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to assist!
When you log into your parental account, if you click on your child's name you will be automatically taken to their To-do-List. This will enable you to see what homework your child has been set, what they have completed, and what they have yet to complete.
The To-do List is divided into two tabs: Recent and Upcoming. On the Recent page, tasks with the nearest due dates will be displayed. On the Upcoming page, homework which is due further in the future will appear.
If you would like to view any overdue homework your child has, simply tick the box next to the search bar and all homework tasks past their submission due date will be shown.
When you click on the homework task, you will be taken to a Description page. In the top right of this page there is a drop-down menu named Actions, in which you will be able to select Print homework.
A file will then download which will allow you to print out the description of your child's homework task.
When on the school homework calendar, you will notice that numbers appear in the top right corner of each homework task.
This simply tells you how many days are left until the task's due date. This helps you gather more information about the task at a moment's glance.
If both children attend the same schools, the accounts can be linked to your parent account either by contacting the school directly, or us here at Show My Homework. If your children attend different schools, you will have to contact us at Show My Homework so we can link the accounts for you.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Send us a message!