Here are some of our most frequently-asked questions by Parents.
Q: What to do if you have forgotten your password?
A: If you lose your password, don't worry. It can be recovered easily using either your registered email address or mobile number. To recover your password using either email or mobile, please follow the relevant guide below.
To recover your details using email:
1. Go to http://showmyhomework.co.uk/login and click Forgot Password?
2. Enter your email address in the box and click Reset password.
3. A password reset email will be sent to your registered address. Follow the instructions to access your account and reset your login details.
To recover your details using mobile:
Have you previously added your mobile number on your profile? If so, then follow the steps below.
1. Go to http://showmyhomework.co.uk/login and click Forgotten password?
2. On the next page, skip the email address option and click the link Or recover your PIN using a mobile.
3. Enter your number and click send verification code to receive a PIN.
4. After receiving the PIN via text, return to the login screen and use the PIN to gain access to your account.
If you are unable to recover your password using either of these methods, please contact your school. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to assist!
Q: Viewing the To-do-List as a parent.
A: When you log into your parental account, if you click on your child's name you will be taken automatically to their To-do-List. This will enable you to see what homework your child has been set, what they have completed, and what they have yet to complete.
The To-do List is divided into two tabs: Recent and Upcoming. In the Recent page, tasks with the nearest due dates will be displayed. In the Upcoming page, homework which is due further in the future will appear.
If you would like to view any Overdue Homework your child has, simply tick the Only show overdue homework box next to the search bar and this will populate all Homework past their submission due date.
Q: How can I print my child's homework?
A: When you click on the homework task, you will be taken to a Description page. In the top right of this page there is a drop-down menu named Actions, in which you will find the action to Print homework.
A file will then download which will allow you to print out the description of your child's homework task.
Q: What do the colours in the calendar mean?
Q: What do the numbers on the homework tasks mean?
A: When on the school calendar, you will notice that numbers appear in the top right corner of each homework task.
This simply tells you how many days are left until the task's due date. This helps you gather more information about the task at a moment's glance.
Q: How do I view both my children from my parent account?
A: If both children attend the same schools, the accounts can be linked to your Parent account either by contacting the school directly, or us here at Show My Homework.
If your children attend different schools, you will have to contact us at Show My Homework so we can link the accounts for you.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Send us a message!