Logging in as a staff member
Last Updated : Aug 15, 2017 16:08 GMT
Welcome to Show My Homework!
When Show My Homework was initially set up for your school we would have organised a training session for all staff. This would have covered logging in for the first time using your school email address and a temporary password.
If you are a new starter at the school or were not able to attend the training session please check out the below instructions.
Your school should have already set up an account for you. To activate your account and log in you could ask your Show My Homework administrator to supply you with the temporary password from the training session or alternatively, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit this page: https://www.showmyhomework.co.uk/login/recover
- Enter your school email address and click on “Reset password”
- Check your email, your password reset instructions will be sent to you shortly
- Follow the link in the email by clicking on 'Reset my password'. This will take you straight to your profile
- Choose a password for your account and click on Change password.
Q: My email address was not recognised. Now, what?
If your school email address wasn’t recognised, this means we don’t have your address on file just yet. Here’s what you can do:
- Do you have alternative email addresses, e.g. an alias? Please try that too!
- Get in touch with your school’s Show My Homework administrators. They will be able to help.